kyiv medical university of uafm
- Established in 1992, Kyiv Medical University of UAFM is the largest private medical university of Ukraine and will be celebrating it’s 25th anniversary in 2017.
2. The University has over 2,000 students – 15% of which are foreigners from 45 different countries including India.
3. The University, since inception has produced over 3,000 Doctors
4. The University has over 300 full time highly qualified teachers, many of whom are well known scientists.
5. The University has very good library facilities with more than 55,000 books.
6. The University is very active in it’s international relations and regularly participates in international conferences & international research activities.
7. The University cooperates with international institutions and maintains academic links with institutes in Poland, Great Britain, USA, Italy, Czech Republic, Russia, Canada & others.
8. The University cooperates with international institutions and maintains academic links with institutes in Poland, Great Britain, USA, Italy, Czech Republic, Russia, Canada & others.
9. The University also offers Postgraduate education in 19 specialties.
10. The University is approved by World Health Organization (WHO). It’s degree is valid in USA, UK, Canada amongst other countries.
11. Kyiv Medical University of UAFM is also recognized by Medical Council of India (MCI).
12. The University operates from a 12,000 square meter modern facility and latest state of the art infrastructure.
13. In 2015, the University became a member Projects organized by UNDP and the Government of Japan, “rapid response to social and economic problems of internally displaced persons in Ukraine.” Under this project, the University employs about three dozen people – highly skilled professionals from health and education sectors.
14. Educational and clinical base of university departments are located on its own and leased areas of clinical sites of the city and research institutes, including:
(i) The Kyiv city clinical hospital №1
(ii) Kiev office forensic examination
(iii) TB Clinic
(iv) The Kyiv city clinical hospital №8
(v) Alexander Hospital
(vi) Kyiv City Clinical Hospital №2
(vii) Kyiv City Clinical Hospital №5
(viii) City Sports Center
(ix) Kyiv City Children’s Hospital №1
(x) Road Hospital
(xi) The Institute of Cancer National Academy of Medical Sciences of Ukraine
(xii) Institute of Otorhinolaryngology National Academy of Medical Sciences of Ukraine
(xiii) Institute of Traumatology and Orthopaedics, National Academy of Medical Sciences of Ukraine
(xiv) Institute of Neurosurgery, National Academy of Medical Sciences of Ukraine
(xv) Kiev city psychoneurological hospital №1
(xvi) Kyiv City Clinical Hospital №11
(xvii) Own clinical site
(xviii) Kyiv City Clinical Hospital №12
(xix) Kyiv city Oncocenter
- Kiev is the capital and the largest city of Ukraine.
2. Kiev is an important industrial, scientific, cultural and educational center of Eastern Europe and home to many higher educational institutions.
3. The city is home to the richest and has an extensive well developed infrastructure including the Kiev Metro.
4. At the United Nations Climate Change Conference 2009, Kiev was the only Commonwealth of Independent States city to be included in the Top 30 European Green City index.
5. Kiev is home to 2 World Heritage sites – St. Sophia Catherdal and the Kiev Pechersk Lavra (Monastery of Caves).
6. Kiev is a green city and it is said that one can walk from one end of Kiev to the other in the summertime without leaving the shade of its many trees.
7. Since introducing a visa-free regime for EU-member states and Switzerland in 2005, Ukraine has seen a steady increase in the number of foreign tourists visiting the country.
TUITION FEE 1750 USD PER SEMESTER ( INR Rs. 1,13,750)