Over the years the company has been able to develop strategic alliances & associations with various reputed Government & Private Universities across the globe and has acted as a platform not only for curriculum exchange cum dual degree programs but also for student exchange programs and admission of Indian students in foreign Universities. The contribution has been rewarded by way of many accolades & recognition.
This website has been created especially for the Indian MBBS students – who despite appearing for so many Medical Entrance Tests fail to get admission in India and are left with no other option but to go to a foreign country to pursue their dream of becoming a Doctor.
BHAGYALAXMI EDUCATIONAL SERVICES trusts in long lasting relations with students and we measure our success in terms of success achieved by our students placed in top colleges and universities in the abroad. We believe in building a deep trust with the student community.
We assist our students and their parents with comprehensive information, so they can take an informed decision. Our assistance is transparent and efficient. Students and their parents are 100% satisfied with our guidance. We are dedicated to helping students achieve success and adapt smoothly into the new environment. As a customer-centric education consultancy firm, we are committed to delivering our services in a professional, ethical and responsible manner.
- We provide registration with University in abroad.
- Admission Letter through Academy.
- Checking your documents according to academic rule and regulation andconforming your admission by providing you admission letter from academy.
- Applying for your MCI/DCI Eligibility certificate.
- Providing Medical check-up assistance in India.
- Preparation of your Visa Support Letter in Academy.
- Receiving Visa Support Letter through DHL.
- Visa stamping in your Passport including visa fee.
- Air ticket to Nearest Airport, any other assistance in booking of yourtickets.
- Foreign Exchange assistance.
- Scheduling your departure with other students and giving you information.
- Receiving you at the Airport by the Academy Staff.
- Escorting you from Airport to the Academy.
- Providing you accommodation till you get your hostel room.
- Medical Check Up at arrival.
- Regular feedback to parents about their wards.
- Assistance in providing Visa to parents for their visit to abroad (if required).